ADDING VALUE TO AUSTRALIAN & INTERNATIONAL
Daronmont Technologies is a wholly Australian owned Defence Industry Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) specialising in design, engineering, integration and support of complex high technology electronics and software-intensive systems. Daronmont designs, develops, manufactures, installs, operates and supports both hardware and software systems, system interfaces and system upgrades. Key areas of experience and expertise include:
- Developing complex electronics and software systems for key Corporate, Government and Defence clients
- Leading edge technology solutions for very high performance data acquisition and digital signal processing for real-time applications
- Contract engineering design services specialising in high performance electronic hardware and software development
- Long established relationship working with DSTO and Defence Agencies supporting their R&D programs
- Specialist ILS capabilities to support in-service equipment and systems
Daronmont is a commercially sophisticated organisation experienced in winning and delivering ASDEFCON Acquisition and Support Contracts Contact us in Burwood Victoria or Mawson Lakes South Australia to find out what makes Daronmont unique and successful.
Chief Executive Officer
CERTIFICATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS
Authorised Engineering Organisation (AEO)
The rigour of Daronmont’s engineering and configuration management processes has been validated by the ADF Technical Airworthiness Regulator recognising Daronmont as an Authorised Engineering Organisation (AEO).
The ISO 9000 family of standards relate to quality management systems and are designed to help organizations ensure they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders.
Defence Recognised Supplier
The Australian Department of Defence, have awarded Daronmont the highly valued Defence Recognised Supplier Scheme (DRSS) status and logo.
Assists members in maximising their profitability through networking and enhanced business opportunities with Defence and Defence prime contractors, and initiatives which improve management skills and expertise.
The Defence Teaming Centre works with its members to provide industry leadership and business development to assist companies in their Defence endeavours and promote collaboration to build the State’s Defence capability, attracting and retaining more work for South Australian companies.
The Centre for Defence Industry Capability provides advice to the Australian defence industry, supports industry growth, and facilitates innovation.