CREATING ENDURING ADVANTAGE
Daronmont Technologies is a full service systems integrator offering fixed and deployable communications, surveillance, C2 and training. Capabilities include Passive and HF radars, ESM, Air Battle Management and ATC C2 integration and deployable C4I, planning and laboratory systems.
What We Do
Daronmont is an Australian systems integrator specialising in fixed and deployable C4, surveillance and electronics. Daronmont designs, manufactures and supports deployable C4 and laboratory systems, hardware and software intensive electronic capabilities including Passive Radar and Communications ESM and distributed training applications. Daronmont offers a capable workforce of over 120 engineers and support staff, encompassing systems, software, hardware, mechanical and ILS disciplines. We’re a successful exporter and Sovereign Industry Capability provider.
Key Areas of Experience and Expertise
- Over 25 years’ experience in design and delivery of deployable land and maritime systems, incorporating mechanical and electrical system integration.
- Developing complex electronics and software systems for key Corporate, Government and Defence clients
- Development and support of maritime surveillance systems and installation on RAN, RNZN and Canadian Navy vessels
- Leading edge technology solutions for very high performance data acquisition and digital signal processing for real-time applications
- Engineering design services specialising in high performance electronic hardware and software development
- Long established relationship working with DST Group and Defence Agencies supporting their R&D programs
- Mature and robust engineering processes accredited with the Australian Government
- Specialist ILS capabilities to support in-service equipment and systems
- Experience in managing and delivering ASDEFCON Acquisition and Support Contracts.
Our Solutions Suite
- Communications ESM and Direction Finding Systems for maritime applications
- Tactical Air Defence C2 Systems
- Air Traffic Control and Ranges Mobility and C2 Systems
- Link 11 and 16 Training Systems
- 24/7 Support for Remote Communications and Surveillance Systems
- Passive Radar and HF Surface Wave Radar
- High performance, deployable containerised C4I systems.
We offer a wealth of experience Project Management, Design and Integration, Through Life Integrated Logistics Support, Hardware and Software Engineering.
Project Management, Design and Integration
- Project Management
- Systems Integration and Testing
- Concept Establishment and Requirements Analysis
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI) Analysis and End User Engagement
- Systems Design, Engineering, Production
- Field Trials / Deployment Support
Support and Sustainment
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Feasibility / Cost Benefit / Trade Off / System Architecture Studies and Obsolescence Engineering
- Scheduled and Preventative Maintenance Schedules
- Skill / Tool Requirements Assessment
- Documentation, and Operator and Maintainer Training
- Through Life Product Support and Enhancement
- Spare Parts Analysis, Management and Transport
- High Performance Analogue and Digital Electronics Design
- High Speed Digital Signal Processing and Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs)
- Radio Frequency (RF) / Intermediate Frequency (IF) design
- Custom Interface Development
- Mechanical System design
- Equipment Ruggedisation
- Integration and Testing
- Software Engineering
- Real Time and Embedded Software Systems
- Concept Prototyping – Requirements Capture
- Agile and Iterative Development Methodologies
- Real-time Algorithm Development / Optimisation
- Databases and Graphical Interface Interfaces (GUIs) (including Web Enabled)
- Platforms – Unix / Linux / Solaris, Windows, VxWorks, Embedded / DSP
- Languages – C/C++, Java, C#, XML, scripting
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Work with us...